Warranty & Returns
ENGINE Parts consisting of camshaft(s), crankshaft, balance shaft, bearings, cam chain guide and tensioner(s), connecting rods and bearings, cylinder block, main bearings, intake manifold, oil pump and gears, pistons, piston rings, wrist pins, cam chain and gears, cylinder heads, intake/exhaust valves, valve springs and retainers, push rods, rocker arms and shafts, hydraulic lifters, valve shim bucket, flywheel, cam followers, engine mounts. Cam cover and rocker covers.
TRANSMISSION All internal components within the transmission including the transmission case.
DRIVE AXLES Parts consisting of bearings, locking rings, supports, retainers, driveshaft, carrier bearing, universal joints, axle, carrier assembly, cv axle, ring and pinion gears, side carrier bearings, axle bearings, pinion bearings, differential lock actuator, differential housing and final drive housing.
BRAKES Hydraulic brake system consisting of the master cylinder, disc brake calipers, wheel cylinders, steel brake lines.
COOLING Radiator, water pump, thermostat, coolant temperature sensor, electrical radiator fan and coolant recovery container.
ELECTRICAL Electric drive motor, electric motor controller, power converter, 48 volt solenoid, accelerator pedal, dump bed actuator, ECM, Alternator, electric horn, starter motor, starter drive assembly, starter solenoid, voltage regulator, stator, rotor, ignition coil, rectifiers, electronic ignition module, cam position sensor, crank position sensor, engine head temperature sensor, oil pressure sensor, oil temperature sensor, speed sensor, gauges (OEM only), neutral safety switch, front and rear stop lamp switches.
FUEL SYSTEM Injectors, metering valve, fuel pump, metal fuel lines, fuel fittings, petcock (OEM), fuel gauge sending unit.
FLUIDS Fluids as a result of a covered repair.
STEERING Stem, stem nut, upper and lower stem shaft bearings, bushings, tie rod ends, power steering pump, rack and pinion.
SUSPENSION Upper and lower control arms, upper and lower ball joints, front and rear wheel bearings, bushings, and spindles.
SEALS AND GASKETS Seals and gaskets are covered only in conjunction with repair of above-listed components.
TERMS OF AGREEMENT
- This Agreement becomes valid from the date of receipt and acceptance by the Administrator and will remain valid for the period selected. There is no deductible.
- Vehicle owner MUST have routine maintenance performed as specified by manufacturer for coverage to apply. Proof of compliance containing the date of service, name of facility, mileage and vehicle identification number must be supplied upon request.
LIMITS OF LIABILITY
The total of all repairs paid or payable shall not exceed the NADA loan value or vehicle purchase price, whichever is less at time of repair(s).
THIS AGREEMENT DOES NOT COVER (EXCLUSIONS):
- ANY LOSS CAUSED BY COLLISION, VANDALISM, NEGLECT, ABUSE, FIRE, THEFT, FLOOD, CONTAMINATION, FLUID INTERMIX, SLUDGE, CORROSION, MISUSE, ACTS OF GOD, INCORRECT INSTALLATION, IMPROPER REPAIRS OR THE FAILURE TO PROTECT FROM FURTHER DAMAGE.
- ANY LOSS CAUSED BY OVERHEATING, FREEZING OR THE LACK OF ANY NECESSARY OR PROPER AMOUNTS OF LUBRICANTS OR COOLANTS.
- ANY REPAIRS TO YOUR VEHICLE IF USED FOR RACING, OR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
- NON-COVERED PARTS CAUSING DAMAGE TO COVERED PARTS OR ANY LOSS OCCURRING PRIOR TO EXPIRATION OF MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY.
- LOSS OF TIME, USE OF VEHICLE, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR INJURY TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY RESULTING FROM THE FAILURE OR REPLACEMENT OF ANY PARTS LISTED IN PARAGRAPH 1. – SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS LIMITATION/EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- REPAIRS AS A RESULT OF ALTERATIONS NOT RECOMMENDED BY THE MANUFACTURER OR FAILURE TO PERFORM MAINTENANCE RECOMMENDED BY THE MANUFACTURER.
- ANY REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT TO A COVERED PART WHICH HAS NOT FAILED BUT WHICH A REPAIR FACILITY RECOMMENDS OR REQUIRES TO BE REPAIRED OR REPLACED.
- DIAGNOSTIC TIME, DOWN TIME, TAXES, ALIGNMENTS, AND SHOP SUPPLIES ARE NOT COVERED ITEMS. 9. THIS AGREEMENT DOES NOT PROVIDE COVERAGE FOR FLUID SEEPAGE, PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE OR PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS. 10. ANY OF THE FOLLOWING PARTS OR SERVICES: BATTERY, BATTERY CABLES, WIRING, FUSES AND BREAKERS, SPARK PLUGS, PLUG
WIRES, DRIVE CHAIN/BELTS, RUBBER HOSES, SEALED BEAMS, EXHAUST PIPES, MUFFLER, RESONATORS, TIRES, WHEELS, PAINT, REAR SPROCKET, BRIGHT METAL PARTS, RUBBER MOLDINGS GLASS, METAL OR PLASTIC TRIM, LENSES OR UPHOLSTERY.
HOW TO CLAIM
Simply contact or have a representative of the repair facility contact the Administrator before ANY work is performed by calling the Claims Department at 800-264-5090 or by e-mailing the Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org. The following information will be required before authorization for repairs:
(1) AGREEMENT NUMBER (2) AGREEMENT HOLDER’S NAME (3) CURRENT MILEAGE (4) MECHANICAL COMPLAINT (5) ITEMIZED ESTIMATE. For Emergency Road Service CALL 888-207-0166 (Toll Free). See Emergency Road Service Information Attachment (Page 3 of Service Agreement). IMPORTANT: You will be required under this Service Agreement to authorize the repair facility to disassemble the component(s) for inspection before repair or replacement. You will be required to pay the cost of disassembling if the Mechanical Breakdown is not covered by this Service Agreement.
Upon diagnosis and determination of covered items, and subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the Administrator will issue an AUTHORIZATION NUMBER. IMPORTANT: The authorization number MUST appear on all repair bills. Failure to obtain authorization PRIOR TO REPAIRS will result in non-payment of claim. FRAUDULENT or MISUSE of this Agreement will result in non-payment and cancellation. THE ADMINISTRATOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO INSPECT ALL REPAIRS PRIOR TO OR AFTER REPAIRS ARE PERFORMED.
Upon completion of the repair, authorized claims will be paid for by corporate credit card or check by submitting the following:
(1) AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (2) VEHICLE MILEAGE (3) DATE OF REPAIR (4) MECHANICAL COMPLAINT (5) A PAID ITEMIZED INVOICE INCLUDING: NAMES, NUMBERS, PRICES AND EXPRESSED WARRANTY (6) DESCRIPTION OF NECESSARY LABOR CHARGES (7) VIN (8) AGREEMENT HOLDERS HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER(S) (9) NAME & ADDRESS TO WHOM REIMBURSEMENT IS PAYABLE (10) CUSTOMER SIGNATURE. Submit information to:
P.O. BOX 2400
MOUNTAIN HOME, AR 72654-2400
FAX TO: (870) 424-6618
OR EMAIL TO: CLAIMS@ASCWARRANTY.COM
Claims MUST be submitted for reimbursement within thirty (30) days from authorization date. Florida only: Claims must be submitted within ninety (90) days of authorization date.
You, or a person authorized by you, may cancel this Agreement by mailing a written request to the Administrator. Include Agreement number, reason for cancellation and a notarized statement indicating the mileage (odometer reading) of the vehicle at the time of cancellation. Request must be received within thirty (30) days of cancellation date. You may mail or fax to the above address or email to email@example.com.
If the Agreement is cancelled within thirty (30) days from the date of purchase, you will receive a full refund less a $25 cancellation fee provided you have not entered a claim. If a claim has been paid in the first thirty (30) days, that amount will be subtracted from your refund along with the cancellation fee. After thirty (30) days, the refund will be calculated based on dealer cost and on the greater of the time in force or miles driven compared to the total time or mileage of your Term, less a $25 administrative fee and any claim(s) paid or pending. NOTE: If the charge for this Agreement was financed, the refund will be paid to the Lienholder and Agreement Holder. Please allow thirty (30) days for processing.
The Dealer, Administrator and/or Lienholder may cancel this Agreement if your vehicle is a total loss or repossession, if you have stopped or changed your odometer or if you use your vehicle in any manner not covered by this Agreement. In Arizona, the Dealer may not cancel the Agreement.
This Agreement is transferable from the current agreement holder to subsequent vehicle owners provided the request is made in writing, including proof of transfer, a notarized statement of the odometer reading at time of transfer and the new owner’s name, address, and telephone number, to the Administrator within ten (10) days of change of ownership and payment of a $50 transfer fee.
THIS IS A LIMITED AGREEMENT
This Agreement gives the Agreement Holder specific legal rights. Repairs made outside the U.S. & Canada are not covered. See Page 3 for Arbitration governing this Service Agreement. The Agreement Holder may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This document contains all the Agreement between the parties. No agency relationship exists between the Dealer and Administrator.
All states except Minnesota and California: You are reminded that this Contract is not an insurance policy. However, we have an insurance policy in effect with American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida, 11222 Quail Roost Dr., Miami, Florida 33157. If the Administrator fails to pay an authorized claim within sixty (60) days after proof of loss has been filed, you are entitled to make a direct claim against the Insurer.
Minnesota only: You are reminded that this Contract is not an insurance policy. However, we have an insurance policy in effect with American Reliable Insurance Company, 11222 Quail Roost Dr., Miami, FL 33157. If the Administrator fails to pay an authorized claim within sixty (60) days after proof of loss has been filed, you are entitled to make a direct claim against the insurer.
California only: Performance to You under this Contract is guaranteed by a California approved insurance company. You may file a claim with this insurance company if any promise made in the Contract has been denied or has not been honored within sixty (60) days from the date proof of loss was filed. The name and address of the insurance company is American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida, 11222 Quail Roost Dr., Miami, FL 33157 or phone (305) 253-2244. If you are not satisfied with the insurance company’s response, you may contact the California Department of Insurance at 800-927-4357.